This will vary depending on your location,employer and your experience ,but usually a employer will pay you over 10,000 RMB ($1500) / month and will require that you work around 20 hours / week.
Most schools provide housing. If you prefer to live alone, our colleagues will support you finding your own housing in China.
No, We do not require you to speak Chinese., not speaking Chinese can in fact be a big advantage. Chinese parents actually prefer to place their children in a entirely  English speaking environment, even though their children don’t know any English, in the hopes that they will learn through immersion. If you want, you can learn some basic survival Chinese before you arrive, you can also download any translate voice apps.
If you are native English speaker and have bachelor’s degree.You don't need to have experience of everything, as long as you have the right team behind you. Well experienced teacher will teach you how to Use educational technology in the classroom ,you will feel easier to teach students of all learning backgrounds.
Some schools will refund you when you start work in China. It depends on your location,employer,To protect your benefit,we will try to choose the school which offer reimbursement.
It varies depending on the type of schools.Private schools have class size around 10 to 20 students per class,or less,public schools have around 30 to 50 students.

Yes. You will sign a contract with your employer before leaving for China. No contract of employment will exist between yourself and HN English Education.
The Contract last at least one year.
Employment/Work (Z) Visa can only be sponsored by the employer . Your school will organise all the necessary documents needed to obtain it for you. The whole process can take between 4 to 8 weeks and the school will help you through the process.